Check out this flavourful, addictive and easy-to-cook vegan noodles recipe
These vegan rice noodles are addictive, saucy and full of flavours. You can whip them up in 30 minutes or less, including prep time! Rice noodles are also gluten-free and they cook super quick. The best part about these vegan rice noodles is that they absorb all the flavours as they cook, making way for some seriously juicy bites. A handful of ingredients and pantry staples are enough to make these delicious noodles.
Here’s the recipe.
250 g rice noodles, cooked as per package instructions
1 cup chopped spring onion bulbs (the white part of spring onions)
8 tbsp (¼ cup) Thai sweet chilli sauce
8 tbsp (¼ cup) dark soy sauce
4 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
Chopped green onions – A handful
Salt to taste
2 tsp freshly crushed black pepper powder
6 tbsp hot water
1 cup chopped spinach
Sesame seeds for garnish
- Cook the rice noodles as per packet instructions. Set aside.
- Make a sauce mix of the Thai sweet chilli sauce and dark soy sauce. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the chopped spring onion bulbs. Stir for a minute on medium heat.
- Add the finely chopped garlic and stir on low to medium flame for two minutes. Do not burn the garlic.
- Add the cooked rice noodles. Pour the sauce and hot water on top. Season with salt, black pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add the chopped spinach and green onions and mix till everything comes together really well.
- Serve immediately with some sesame seeds garnish on top. Enjoy!