Check out this quick and easy recipe for a tasty weekend snack
A creamy, filling and healthy sandwich without any cream or mayonnaise! This delicious dahi curd sandwich is made with hung curd, corn and a few seasonings. It is refreshing, fresh and a unique take on a sandwich. Use those seasonal corns to good use with this amazing crunchy and creamy dahi corn sandwich. This recipe makes for a perfect option for breakfast or a quick evening snack.
Here’s the recipe:
Note – This recipe makes about 4-5 sandwiches
White bread slices
600 g curd
1 cup boiled corn
½ cup spring onion greens
Salt to taste
2 tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp chilli flakes (can be adjusted as per preference)
- Hand the curd in a muslin cloth for 3-4 hours or till all its water is drained out.
- Add the hung curd to a bowl. Add boiled corn, spring onion greens, salt, black pepper powder, chilli flakes. Mix well.
- Apply the mix thoroughly on a slice of white bread. Cover it with another slice.
- Apply butter on top of the slice and toast it on a pan until crunchy. Repeat the same for the other side of the bread.
- Cook both sides till it’s crunchy. Cut the sandwich into halves or quarters. Serve hot.